Pay Fees Online
Pay your Library fees online using a MasterCard or Visa credit card
All transactions are secured with Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) security and 128-bit encryption, the industry standard for protecting web communications. The Library provides this service to ensure that library user’s sensitive information is only used for its intended purpose.
1) Log on to your account through the View Your Account option on the Library Catalog screen and view the Fees/Fines screen.
2) You may pay by credit card by clicking on a Pay Online button. A secure online payment screen will be displayed.
3) You may select which fees or fines you wish to pay by unchecking the boxes beside each line. If you have elected to pay only some of the charge, click on the Recalculate button to display a new total amount.
4) Enter the required information:
The name on the library card and the email address (if provided) will automatically be inserted into the form. If an email address is provided, an email confirmation of payment will be sent to you.
The credit card number should be entered without punctuation or spaces.
The pin number for your credit card is required to process the payment. It is the three-digit number following the last four digits of your credit card number as displayed on the back of your credit card.
5) When you have filled in the fields, click on Submit at the bottom of the screen. You will be asked to confirm that the information is complete and accurate and then click on Submit again.
6) If the transaction was successfully completed, you will see a Receipt screen that you may print for your records.
7) Click on Close Window to return to your library card record. Your fines will still appear on the old screen. Click on the Refresh icon to update the information.
8) Be sure to logout of your account when you are finished.