> Teen Home
> Xtreme-Green > Green Man
Zoey Hetrick, freshman at Austintown Fitch High School and avid library user, was the winner of an iPad Mini in the first of two drawings for the TeenXTreme Green Man contest.
Why does Zoey love her library? “I read a lot. I think the library is one of the best places for information for school. You can’t always trust what you find on the Internet.” Zoey says she enters a lot of contests, but has never won anything this big before. Congratulations, Zoey!
Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from list reply 'STOP' to 25827
The contest runs through November and a second iPad Mini will be given away to a lucky winner chosen from these texts in early December.
Win one of two iPad Mini from the Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County’s TeenXTreme Program
Enter between July 3 and Nov. 30, 2013
Drawings will be held the first week
of September and December, 2013
XTREME GREEN TEEN CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Prizes: Two iPad Minis will be given away to qualifying teen. Entrants can win only once.
- Eligibility: -The contest is limited to teens in grades 7-12. Participants/winners must agree to adhere to all contest rules.
- Participants/winner must reside or attend school in Mahoning County, Ohio; or have a valid library card from the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County. Participants/winner must agree that their name can be published; in the case of a minor, the parent or legal guardian must agree that the minor’s name can be published.
- Contest begins at 12:01 a.m.* on July 3, 2013, and runs through 11:59 p.m.* on November 30, 2013. Winners will be drawn the first week of September and December 2013.Winner will be selected by random drawing. (*Time zone: EST and EDT, as applicable.) Early or late entries will not qualify.
- Enter by text message only. Text LIBRARY GREEN to 25827. Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from this list reply 'STOP' to 25827.
- One entry per phone number; duplicate entries will not be accepted.
- Winner must pick up prize at the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County and must present identification/proof of eligibility at that time.
- If the winner is a minor, the minor must be with the parent/legal guardian to pick up the prize.
- Winner will be notified by text message and has 72 hours from notification to respond to receive the prize. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize will be forfeited. In the event this occurs, another random drawing will be held and the process will be repeated until a winner claims the prize.
- Library staff members, spouses, and lineal descendents are ineligible. Lineal descendents include children, step-children, and grandchildren.
- Publicity. By participating, all participants and winners grant the Library exclusive permission to use their name, location, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other giveaways and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Winner must sign release form allowing the Library use of his/her name and/or photo in publicity. If winner is a minor, a signed release form will be required of the parent/legal guardian allowing use of the minor’s name and/or photo in publicity.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the giveaway, or from the use of any prize.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.