Our Adult Take & Make Craft for October is a Halloween Greeting Card. Pick your kit up at any library branch or through curbside! (While supplies last.)
- 2 Cardstock Pieces
- 1 Glue Stick
- 6 Foam Poppers
- 4 Wiggly Eyes
- 2 Small Circles
- 2 Large Circles
- 3 Spider Silhouettes
- 1 Envelope
1. Glue one entire side of the black piece of cardstock and place over top the other piece of cardstock. Make sure the two pieces are lined up and press down. Set aside to dry.
2. Glue 2 wiggly eyes to each small circle.
3. Glue back of large circles to black spider silhouette. Will have 1 extra spider silhouette left.
4. Add 1 foam popper to the top of each large circle. Place the foam popper where you would like the spider’s head to be. Remove film on top of the foam piece. Top of foam popper will be sticky. Will have extra foam popper pieces left over.
5. Glue back of black spider silhouette and place where you would like the spiders to be on the spider web. Press down.
6. Place small circle on top of the foam popper and press down.
7. After glue is dried, fold card in half.
8. Optional: Glue the extra spider silhouette anywhere in the inside of the card or envelope.
Examples of Finished Cards
Post to social media
Post a picture of your card to Facebook. Tag Library Mahoning County. Instagram us using #PLYMCAnywhere.
Watch how a card is made in our step-by-step video:
[click all images to enlarge]