Dial-a-Story Monthly Schedule
Dial-a-Story for September
If you love story times and audiobooks or you want to participate in library programs but don’t have access to a computer, you can simply call our special phone number to hear recordings read by librarians and special guests. We read picture books, chapter books, poetry, short stories, original writings, STEAM/Science info, writing or art prompts, and even tips for self-improvement. We offer a variety of recordings for every age group, for children, teens, and adults. It’s fun for people of all ages!
Call our Dial A Story service at 234-287-2020. (No worries, 234 is a local area code for Mahoning County.) Anytime, day or night, 24/7!
We update our recordings each month, and typically feature special themes. So keep checking back for new favorites, next chapters, and lots of other goodies!
Our current readings for the month are listed below, with their respective menu number.
Picture Books and Stories:
1. What the Road Said by Cleo Wade – read by Miss Tracy
2. 1, 2, Buckle My Shoe by Anna Grossnickle Hines – read by Miss Tracy
3. The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires – read by Miss Julie
4. From Apple Trees to Cider, Please! by Felicia Senzari Chernesky – read by Miss Julie
For All Ages:
6. The Café Between Pumpkin and Pie by Marina Adair – read by Kelly M.
If there is anything specific you would love to hear on our Dial-a-Story, email your suggestions to ProgrammingDepartment@libraryvisit.org.