Since the beginning of this pandemic crisis, Candid has been collecting information that can help our community and those across the country recover. Below are many resources, news items and much information on the philanthropic response to Covid-19 that Candid has invited me to share.
- Funding for Coronavirus: Real time information on the global pandemic: it includes news, funding data, observations and more, and is updated regularly.
- Where to find emergency financial resources to help with COVID-19 hardships: A curated list of aid available to individuals, artists, nonprofits, and small businesses.
- Candid resources to advance your work during the coronavirus crisis: Links to Candid’s ebooks, articles and training videos related to fundraising and dealing with stress during the pandemic.
- Candid’s online trainings: Learning opportunities designed to develop skills, practices and behaviors to prepare professionals in the social sector for success (545+ are free!)
- Candid’s Ask Us Service: Chat live with one of our Online Librarians 9:00 -5:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
- Foundation Directory Online Essential: accessible from the Grant Center page of the library, this allows you to search for grants from home.
- Candid is also providing “on demand” training at GrantSpace.org. Two featured training videos are: Raising Funds in the COVID-19 Era and Attaining Corporate and Philanthropic Support During COVID-19.
Finally, I suggest you read this insightful article by Candid staff: “How Candid listened to and is supporting our community of nonprofits”
You may email me, Sally Freaney, the Grant Center Librarian at Sfreaney@libraryvisit.org. I will be happy to discuss any questions that you may have. However, like Candid staff, I cannot review documents or introduce you to funders.