Virtual Employment Opportunities
Working from home is becoming more of a reality since CV-19. I have included many links that may enable one to find work remotely. Following is a list of things that you must be familiar with and have possession of to consider working home remotely.
- Computer that has a microphone and a webcam
- Wired USB Headset
- An email account with a professional username
- An up-to-date operating system such as Window 8 or 10 or if you are using a Macbook, Mojave version 10.14 or higher.
- High-speed internet connection and adaptive WiFi-this must include an appropriate bandwidth.
- You must be familiar with platforms, such as Zoom and Skype, and be able to video chat.
- Familiarity with instant chat also known as (IM) tools, such as Google Hangouts, LiveChat, Olark, JivoChat, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Digital Assistants, such as Alexa, Cortana, Siri, and Google Assistant can help when you need instant information.
- In some cases, Project Management Platforms, such as Asana and Trello are essential.
- 4GB of RAM (Random Access Memory)
- A large monitor (in some cases more than one may be needed)
Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Web Design
- TestedRecruits.com: Coalition Technologies Jobs & Careers
- MainStreetROI: SEO Job: Virtual, Part-time to Full-time
- SureOak.com: Expert SEO Strategist For Mission-Driven SEO Agency (Remote)
- TrueSense.com: Marketing Jobs
Try other keyword searches online when looking for remote opportunities:
- HR and recruiting
- Accounting and finance
- Graphic design
- Customer service
- Mortgage and real estate
- Internet and commerce
- Project management