Cooking with the Library–Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Hi Everyone! My name is Renee and today I going to show you a quick and hassle-free Crockpot BBQ chicken recipe that won’t hurt your wallet. This recipe is geared towards two people and only requires two ingredients to make. It can be eaten as is, add it to rice or other foods, or you can shred the BBQ chicken to make shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast (around 2-3 pieces)
- 18 ounces BBQ sauce (whatever kind you like)
- Set your Crockpot to LOW.
- Spray the inside of your pot with cooking spray (optional).
- Add chicken.
- Cover chicken with half of your BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours, until chicken is cooked.
- Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and cook for around 30 minutes more.
That’s it!! Like I mentioned before, you can eat this chicken as is, with other food, or shred the chicken to make shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches.