Cooking with the Library–Rolled Jalapeno Pinwheels
Easy, tasty appetizer! Looking for something to snack on before or between holiday meals? Don’t mind something a bit spicy and different than the usual chips and dip? This is a great appetizer for you! It includes straightforward ingredients and simple, no bake prep – perfect for this busy time of year!
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced olives
- 1 TBSP dry cilantro
- 2 TBSP diced green onions
- ½ TSP garlic powder
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ (7-ounce) jar of diced, sliced jalapenos (Mild, medium, or hot jalapenos? Up to you and those you will be sharing with. All work well with recipe. )
- In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
- On each tortilla, spread about ½ cup of filling.
- Roll tortilla tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours which will make it easier to cut.