Sale of Surplus Items, Books at Main Library Sept. 10, 11, 12
YOUNGSTOWN (Updated September 4, 2020) — Surplus items and surplus books from the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County (PLYMC) will be offered to the public for sale:
Main Library, 305 Wick Ave., Youngstown
8:30 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Thurs., Sept. 10 / Fri., Sept. 11 / Sat., Sept. 12
Surplus items include: tables, chairs, shelving in wood and metal, filing cabinets, desks, miscellaneous office equipment. The sale features a large amount of furniture.
Separate Entrances for Each Sale
Main Library remains closed to the public, but two sections of the building will be open for this sale only.
- Sale of surplus items – entrance will be the back door (staff entrance). Follow the paved sidewalk along the fencing to the back of the Main Library building.
- Book sale – entrance will be the doors in front of Main Library facing Wick Avenue.
- Park in the Main Library’s parking lot.
Library Will Observe Safety Precautions, Masks Required
- Social distancing will be observed
- Customers must wear masks or coverings over their face and nose
- Limited number of people will be allowed in a room at the same time
- Limited amount of time customers can stay in a room
- Cash sales only
- Customers should come prepared to take their items with them
- No deliveries
- No previews
- No advance sales
# # #