Meeting Room Terms & Conditions: Addendum 3
Terms & Conditions for the Following Meeting Room:
Boardman Small Room (formerly known as “Tech Room”)
• Include the time to setup and clean up in the time you reserve.
• Arrange the tables and chairs as you need.
• Leave the room clean.
• Alert library staff as soon as possible if you need to change your reservation.
• Include the following disclaimer in any publicity: “Although this event is located at (insert branch name) Library, the Library is not sponsoring or participating in this event.”
• Smoke, drink alcohol, fundraise, gamble, carry a firearm or other deadly weapon, or engage in any activity that is illegal.
• Make excessive noise.
• Affix any decoration to the walls.
• Bring food or drink into this room.
• Use helium balloons, confetti, live animals, Sterno, candles, or other open flame. (Exception for Sterno will be made for licensed caterers).
• Use the Library’s logo in any publicity for or the library’s name, except to designate the meeting room location.
• Hold political rallies or other partisan events
• Solicit or otherwise engage with library patrons who did not come to the library specifically for your meeting.
RIGHTS & REGULATIONS
The Library is not responsible for accidents and injuries and assumes no responsibility for equipment, supplies, or other items owned by a group or individual & used or left in the Library.
The Library reserves the right to restrict or cancel any reservation for any reason. The Library will give as much notice of a cancelled reservation as is feasible or provide an alternate space if possible. If a refund is deemed appropriate, arrangements will be made to refund the full amount.
The organization/person reserving the meeting room is responsible for any and all damages.
Meeting rooms may only be used by minors with adult supervision. Minors cannot make reservations.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours before event to be eligible for a 50% refund.
Failure to comply with the Library’s Meeting Room Terms and Conditions may result in penalties including but not limited to additional fees and/or loss of reservation privileges.
The above is a summary of the Library’s Meeting Room Terms and Conditions. By acknowledging agreement when you make a reservation, you are agreeing to the full Library Meeting Room Terms and Conditions which can be read here.