PCs for People
PCs for People distributes low-cost refurbished computers and internet to income-eligible individuals through an easy-to-apply online application system. Every desktop includes a mouse, keyboard, power cords and monitor cords at no additional cost.
How To Apply
1. Click HERE
2. Choose Library Mahoning County so you can register and apply.
Before you apply, make sure you have the following:
- An active email address. The Library can help you create an email account. Visit any location or call 330-744-8636.
- Documents verifying program eligibility, such as a County benefits statement or Free or Reduced Lunch letter. You will upload the document. The Library can help you upload documents. Visit any location or call 330-744-8636.
3. First you will choose your pickup location. You can choose Brownlee Woods, Michael Kusalaba, Newport, Sebring, and Struthers.
4. Select the equipment or internet service you want.
5. You will then create an account.
6. Then you will check out.
7. You will get an order confirmation. This does not mean your order is ready. The documents you submitted still have to be approved. The next steps will come to your email, so you will need to check that email account regularly.
8. Once your order has been approved, you may be on a waiting list due to high demand. Please continue to check your email for updates and you will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup.
Call PCs for People: 216-777-4441 (voicemail line dedicated to this program) or call the Library 330-744-8636. Email the Library https://www.libraryvisit.org/about-us/contact-us/