Study Room Rules & Regulations
Study rooms are available in several libraries in the PLYMC system.
The following governs use of study rooms at all locations:
• Study rooms may be used free of charge.
• Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance, but if no one is using a room and there is no current reservation, a library patron may approach library staff and request to use the room while they are in the library. This will be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Library patrons should be aware that reservations will take precedence in use of the study rooms. If a room has an advance reservation, patrons in the study room will be asked to vacate the room to accommodate the reservation.
• Room reservations are made online via our website.
• Study room reservations will be for a maximum of two (2) hours. If the room is not reserved for the time following that reservation, it is possible to extend usage.
• No food in the study rooms. Covered drinks are acceptable.
• No soliciting.
• The Library’s Code of Conduct applies to all persons using the study room.
• Please do NOT leave personal belongings or materials unattended in the study rooms, as the Library cannot be responsible for your items.
• Study rooms have WiFi access.