Giving to the Library
Charitable Holiday Gift Idea
If you love your library, please consider making a memorial or an honorary donation to the Library this Holiday Season! What better way to remember a loved one or a friend! Your donation may be tax deductible. There are many ways that you can donate to the Library.
To learn more, contact Deborah Liptak email firstname.lastname@example.org at the Development Office or call 330-740-6086, or look below to see the many opportunities. Ms. Liptak notes: “Holiday gift-giving doesn’t have to be so hard when it can be very memorable!”
When planning your trusts, estate, bequests, wills, consider a LEGACY GIFT for the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning. For more information on how you can make this lasting gift happen, please contact, Deborah Liptak, Development Director, at 330-740-6086.
|Donation News & Photos|
|Thank you to these generous donors for their Library support. Learn More »|
• Donations to the Library help to promote literacy, provide Library materials and services, contribute to special programming and author/illustrator visits, and so much more.
• Donations are a special way of remembering a person or occasion.
• Donations can be in your name, in honor of another person or an organization, or in memory of someone special.
• The Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
• Gifts to the Library may be deductible for income tax purposes as provided by law.
To find out more about how your gift can make a lasting difference in your community, contact Deborah Liptak, Development Director, at: (330) 740-6086, or click here to email: email@example.comDONATE TO THE LIBRARY
Consider Donating to a Library Capital Campaign
Building and maintaining top quality libraries is a priority. Our new libraries provide a way for donors to make a valuable contribution to both The Library and the community. Consider a donation to one of The Library’s building projects.
Contact the Development Office at 330-740-6086 for more information on how you can help BUILD A BETTER LIBRARY.