Giving to the Library
Many people love their libraries and want to give back. We are happy to share that love of libraries with you and talk with you about options for a gift to the library.
When planning your trusts, estate, bequests, wills, consider a LEGACY GIFT for the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning. For more information on how you can make this lasting gift happen, please contact, Deborah Liptak, Development Director, at 330-740-6086.
|Donation News & Photos|
|Thank you to these generous donors for their Library support. Learn More »|
• Donations to the Library help to promote literacy, provide Library materials and services, contribute to special programming and author/illustrator visits, and so much more.
• Donations are a special way of remembering a person or occasion.
• Donations can be in your name, in honor of another person or an organization, or in memory of someone special.
• The Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
• Gifts to the Library may be deductible for income tax purposes as provided by law.
To find out more about how your gift can make a lasting difference in your community, contact Deborah Liptak, Development Director, at: (330) 740-6086, or click here to email: email@example.comDONATE TO THE LIBRARY
Consider Donating to a Library Capital Campaign
Building and maintaining top quality libraries is a priority. Our new libraries provide a way for donors to make a valuable contribution to both The Library and the community. Consider a donation to one of The Library’s building projects.
Contact the Development Office at 330-740-6086 for more information on how you can help BUILD A BETTER LIBRARY.