GRANT AND NONPROFITS
Navigate the world of grants and nonprofits with our free tools and resources. For one-on-one assistance, book an appointment with our dedicated grants librarian.
Grant Center Events
GRANT CENTER SITES
PLYMC is a Funding Information Network partner of Candid.
As a member of this nationwide network of libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit agencies, the Library provides visitors with free public access to grantmaker directories, books on fundraising and nonprofit management, and Candid’s electronic databases, Foundation Directory Online Professional, Foundation Grants to Individuals Online and Foundation Maps. The fully searchable databases include detailed profiles of all active U.S. foundations, as well as an extensive file of recent grants awarded by the nation’s top funders.
- Present and provide free workshops and programs
- Provide free access to electronic resources
- Access to video library of classes and database demonstrations
- Provide a comprehensive collection of print resources on topics including: grant writing, nonprofit management, fundraising, and marketing
- Curated list of online resources and sample documents
- Network of regional and national partners