- Prenda (EBSCO)Prenda Code Club is a self-paced learn-to-code software for kids ages 8-18.
- iVox BooksBooks that move! iVox is a children’s book app for ages 3-8.
- AtoZ the WorldFind out about a country’s history, culture and people.
- Lincoln Library OnlineFor grades K-12, it covers many subjects, including biography, history, mythology, science, and more.
- Little PIMIntroduces children to foreign languages in a way they can understand and enjoy.
- NoveList K-8 PlusHelps kids find books that are just right for their reading level and interests.
Information for parents, teachers, and anyone with a child in their life. LEARN MORE.
Dial-a-Story – Call 234-287-2020 and listen to one of our librarians read you a story each week.
Story trails are a great way for children (and their adults!) to enjoy the outdoors and reading at the same time. LEARN MORE
Storytime: 'Penny's Big Day'
Watch and enjoy as Doug Phillips, Head Football Coach, Youngstown State University reads 'Penny's Big Day' by Sharon Ann Mika.
Stop by the Library to use this award-winning online curriculum for young children. Learn More
Baby & Me On-Board Kits
Baby and Me On Board kits are mailed out to families and contain two books for Mom or Dad, plus five books and one music…
Visit DayByDayOH.org – a website for young children & families, featuring songs, videos, activities, and book recommendations!
Every child ready to read, ready to learn. Libraries aspire to these ideals. READ MORE