If you need assistance in any area of your life, the library’s Community Support Specialist is here to lend a hand.
In addition to the following list there are various other programs that our social service department can help get you transitioned to.
If you are struggling, we can provide assistance with the following:
• Referrals for those dealing with addiction or mental health issues
• Instruction in navigating the Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security/Disability System
• Help with transportation or where to get a hot meal
• Support for your child with special needs or those with psychological, behavioral, or emotional difficulties
• Aid in getting your loved one help in their home or understanding long-term care options
• Linkage to housing options, emergency shelters, or assistance with home repairs or utility assistance
• Help in getting veterans connected with the proper resources
• Guidance for those uninsured and in need of medical care
• Connection to resources for high-cost medications
• Referrals for those pregnant or parents in need of support
*Help with this and so much more.
You are not alone.
Call or visit Shari today.
Visit: Main Library, 305 Wick Ave., Youngstown, OH 44503