If you need assistance in any area of your life, the Library’s Community Support Specialist is here to lend a hand.
Community Support Specialist Jim Young can help you with these needs and others. Contact him for assistance.
If you are struggling, we can provide assistance with the following:
• Help signing up for the COVID-19 vaccines. (More COVID information here>>)
• Assistance for the homeless
• Help with transportation or where to get a hot meal.
• Referrals for those dealing with addiction or mental health issues.
• Referrals to social programs.
• Family dynamic issues/parenting problems.
• Help with school-based issues with juveniles.
• Connecting veterans with proper resources.
• Instruction in navigating the Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security/Disability System.
• Adult Protective/Child Services assistance.
• Locate housing options or emergency shelters.
• Locate home repair or utility assistance.
• Conflict resolution.
• Assistance with Ohio Living Will/Medical POA/DNR application.
• And so much more.
You are not alone.
Jim Young, MSW-LISW
Community Support Specialist
|Phone: 330-744-8636 ext. 51657|