Code of Conduct
The Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County aims to assure high quality, professional service to everyone it serves.
All people using library services are entitled to:
• Use library resources and services without discrimination
• Receive friendly and respectful service
• Expect free and equal access to information
• Enjoy a clean and safe environment
• Make proper use of the library and its resources without interference
Anyone disrupting library operations, including use of the library by others, may be asked to leave the premises and/or be suspended from using library services in the future. Compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including public heath orders, is required at all times.