Code of Conduct
The Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County aims to assure high quality, professional service to everyone it serves.
All people using library services are entitled to:
• Use library resources and services without discrimination
• Receive friendly and respectful service
• Expect free and equal access to information
• Enjoy a clean and safe environment
• Make proper use of the library and its resources without interference
Anyone disrupting library operations, including use of the library by others, may be asked to leave the premises and/or be suspended from using library services in the future. Compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including public heath orders, is required at all times.
During the state of emergency declared by the Governor, everyone in a library building is expected to wear a mask or other covering over their mouth and nose to prevent the spread of infectious disease.